General provisions regarding privacy and the processing of personal data
This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 of the Italian Law 196 /03 in reference to those who use the services of the web site at the address commons.commonspaces.eu , which was created by LINK srl to support the goals of the Erasmus+ CommonS project, on behalf of the members of the Consortium that was created to run that project.
The processing of personal data related to the web service will be managed exclusively by the technical staff of LINK srl or of other consortium members.
The personal data provided by users who request information will be used solely for the purpose requested and disclosed to third parties only in order to accomplish this end.
The user is free to provide or not personal data on the specific forms, except for the data required for navigating or to participate to project activities.
We may use the email addresses of the users to contact them with newsletters or other information that may be of interest to them. When registering to the platform, the user by default subscribes also to our newsletter. In case the user does not want to receive this kind of communication, he/she is free to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any moment by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the end of each email.
Security measures are observed to prevent illicit or incorrect use by third parties of the data.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to verify update or, for legitimate reasons, complete cancellation under Article 7 of Law 196/03.
Because we want to understand how this portal is used, so that we can improve it, we collect some information when you:
- make public contributions
- register an account or update your user profile
- use this portal and access its contents
- communicate through this portal with other users inside specific projects
- send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback.
We are committed to:
- using reasonable measures to keep your information secure
- never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes
- only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve this portal, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others
- retaining your personal data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving the portal, and our obligations under law.
- any content you add or any change that you make to this community portal, will be publicly and permanently available
- if you add content without logging in, that content or change will be permanently attributed to the IP address used at the time rather than a username
- our community of volunteer contributors is a self-policing body; certain administrators of this portal, who are chosen by the community, use tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information about recent contributions so they may protect the portal and enforce policies
- as part of our commitment to education and research, we occasionally release public information and aggregated or non-personal information to the general public through data dumps and data sets